Sandford Language Institute was established in 1989 and since then has expanded to be the only school in Ireland who oﬀ ers tuition in all world languages for Adults and 1st,2nd & 3rd level students. Throughout the year, we oﬀer evening courses in more than 35 languages at all levels from Beginners to Advanced.
We offer group, group-private and private tuition for 2nd level students from 1st-6th years throughout the year.
Preparation for Junior & Leaving Certiﬁcate at Higher and Ordinary levels in all the languages it is now possible to take including Arabic, Greek (Modern & Ancient), Latin, Japanese, Croatian, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Scandinavian Languages, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene and others.
We get many enquiries from both students and parents and also career guidance teachers inquiring where they can access classes to prepare for Leaving Certiﬁ cate in various languages such as Arabic, Eastern European Languages, Russian, Japanese etc.
Many students are already ﬂuent in speaking but need grammar, reading & writing skills and exam technique.
Ideally, it is best for students to start in Transition or 5th year doing a weekly class rather than waiting until 6th year when they are under a lot of pressure.
Located in Milltown Park College, Sandford Rd. Ranelagh D6 & Malvern House 33-34 Dame St. Dublin2.
We oﬀer weekday options in our city centre location from 5.00 – 6.00pm & weekend options at Milltown Park College in Ranelagh D6 of 1.5-hour & 2-hour blocks morning or afternoon.
* Options for weekday early evening or weekend classes, morning or afternoon *
WHY CHOOSE OUR COURSES?
- 12 Week Courses All Year Round
- Locations: Milltown Park College, Ranelagh D6 & CCT College Westmoreland St. D2
- Options for weekday early evening or Saturday Morning Classes
- Qualiﬁed & experienced native teachers
- Suitable for 1st ,2nd,3rd.4th,5th & 6th years
- Ideal for Transition Year Students to try a new language
- Option to take additional language for Leaving Certiﬁcate
- Ideal for students who need extra help with a language they are already studying
- Preparation for Junior and Leaving Certiﬁcate at Higher and Ordinary Levels
- Suitable for GAISCE option for Transition Year Students
- Refresher Courses for Teachers
- Tuition for International Baccalaureat
- Small class sizes to ensure individual attention
- Great opportunity to improve oral skills
- English (EFL) support classes for students whose ﬁrst language is not English
•• Tuition for Students with Dyslexia and other Learning Diﬃculties ••
Full list of languages they offer: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (EFL), Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek (Modern), Greek (Classical), Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Slovene, Spanish & Swedish.
Weekly courses oﬀered over 4 terms throughout the year and Intensive Courses for Mid-term Break, Easter, Summer & Christmas
4 Terms (12 weeks)
- September – December
- January – March
- April – June
- June – August
01 – 260 1296